 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3502
  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) <snip> A great question. To me, it has a lot less to do with nostalgia, and more with set complexity. I do understand the current catch-22 that TLC is facing these days with its juniorization policy of sets (feeling the need to hook younger (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) Short, sweet and to the point. You summed up the entire problem in your last sentence. LEGO buyers are BEGGING for good quality sets. (...) The point that I think often gets lost here is not *keeping* the sets together forever (you're right, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)