 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3483
  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) SNIP! (...) First off, I would like to tell you how great it is that Lego is listening to it's audience and taking steps to bring back and recreate some of the sets that we relish and desire. Thanks for all that you have done! How many toy (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: What makes a legend?

(...) Indeed!!!!!!!! A dark Gray 6075 castle would be phenomenal. (URL) wouldn’t be a be in the Legends line, but instead a ‘re-mastered classic!’) And along with a service pack or minifig pack would be most excellent. (URL) (or) (URL) I honestly do (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)