 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3421
Re: New Holidays site launches!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 16:46:45 GMT

"Ron Sedlmeyer" <rons@cisco.com> wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:

If these parts are going to be available in bulk anytime soon then my
complaint will be retracted, otherwise the tree (I didn't investigate any of
the others) is too expensive to build to be practical and I think you are
doing a disservice to your customers.

If not bulk, how about as small sets available at ShopAtHome? (Some of them
would make great part packs :) )

...That was going to be my suggestion!

...I really like the model instructions and will try to build some tho as others
have pointed out, green 2x2 corner plates are hard to come by.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
jains.has.it        <-- Jain's Guide
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

Start planning for BrickFest 2002!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.com