 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3343
  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:GKGJu6.E1w@lugnet.com... (...) means (...) From what I remember of the box, if they put a sticker over the image on the back, they can put the sets back on the shelves with minimal (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) way (...) I believe that there are some questionable images in the instruction book, in the comic section at the end. Troy (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: So what happens to all the parts in 6776?

(...) I noticed the 6776 empty shelf slot at the local WM today. An inquiry yielded: "they were recalled and we sent them back". So it would appear that TLC is going to have a bunch of 6776s to deal with. K8s of Alpha Team parts for the LIC perhaps (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)