 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3312
    australia and new zealand, your moment has come! —Melody Brown
   OMGG!!! Yabba Dabba Dinky Winkly Bluey Doooooo!!! *drools* Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou! How cool is this? Well, I know what I am asking for Xmas this year :P Roooooolll...lll on Thursday! I think we should make October the 4th Lego Celebration Day! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

        Re: australia and new zealand, your moment has come! —Zac Soden
   This is excellent!!!!!!! We'd all better start saving then, eh!! I knew it would come - now I can build that large sized space cruiser I've always wanted to :) *super grin* Zac (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)