 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3305
  Much Appreciated

Hi Jake et. al, I just wanted to offer you (singularly and plural ...) some praise. I've been extremely impressed with LEGO's official presence on Lugnet, and the way LEGO has been handling various issues lately; for example, the withdrawl of 6776 (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Much Appreciated

Wow, well said! Echo, ditto, and well done, bravo! (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Much Appreciated

I echo that ditto :) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)