 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3302
    Metroliner update! Jake McKee
   Metroliner update! Many of you have been anxiously awaiting news of the ship dates for the Metroliner and Club Car. We are shipping in Europe in about a week! We will start shipping in the US mid-October! I also wanted to mention one other thing. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        RE: Metroliner update! —Mark & Milissa Millère
     Thanx Jake, This is the kind of support we all appreciate. Keep up the Great work. Now, how about that Lego BIT program problem .... See previous post (URL) Millère LUGnet # 525 -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Metroliner update! —Adam Murtha
   Thanks for the update, but I wanted to point out that the replacement parts would not be sent out until after the Metroliner has been shipped, or so I was just told over the phone. Adam (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)