 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3255
    Bulk Bricks - Are we ever going to get a wider choice? —Lawrence Wilkes
   Were coming up to the 1st anniversary of the on-line shop and the availability of bulk bricks. So why a year later has the range of bricks on offer barely changed? OK, so we had some new colours thrown into the mix - sand, green, brown - but the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)