 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3196
    Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week... —Bob Parker
   ...so when will the Metroliner and Club Car be on the website for internet ordering? Please hurry... :-) I've got my cc fired up and ready to go! - Bob (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week... —Lawrence Wilkes
    "Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GI7urp.A3G@lugnet.com... (...) Er, can't you use the phone? You have been able to call s@h all week and place orders for these sets, as was pointed out in Brad's message. regards lawrence (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week... —Bob Parker
   In lugnet.lego.direct, Lawrence Wilkes writes: <snipped myself> (...) Yup, I know about about the phone ordering being avaible, but I want to wait for the internet to place a rather large order of other stuff and didn't want to be on the phone for a (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: Not to sound impatient, but It's the end of the week... —Jeff Elliott
    (...) Hi Bob, Well, my experience is that, yes, you only pay for shipping once - even when you have backordered items. Unfortunately, S@H seems to take this to extremes. On a recent order, my Lego arrived in 5 (five) separate shipments, due to (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)