 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3118
    Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*... —Jonathan Dallas
   (...) Dinosaurs and bricks? I don't remember bricks in the dinosaur sets. Maybe I missed a set, but the ones I've seen have a dino body, two sets of legs, a tail, and a head. None of these are what I would term bricks. Just me being picky. ; ) The (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

        Re: This is stupid... I can't tolerate this *juniorization*... —Frank Filz
   (...) I should have been more clear and highlighted the small dinosaur sets. Of course the big dinos do have two 2x2 medium slopes in them... :-) (...) I think we will see more building of animals from bricks. I also won't be surprised to see a few (...) (23 years ago, 10-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)