 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3036
  Re: We want to know what you think!

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) opinions (...) This is good, but has some limits I ran into - for example, I was only allowed to add 2 new ideas in the shopping section. It also seems strange that the "other peoples ideas" I was given to vote (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

(...) I'd like to say the same thing...it seems that each person gets a random of 10 comments from the list of feed-backs each time and then gets to vote on the importance of 5 of them.... I think this type of voting system really isn't accurate of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)