 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2846
  Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi all {Lego Direct Question is at the End {1}} I managed to get hold of a Viking Line Ferry Kit, No: 1924. It a lovely big boat, 40 studs long and 8 2/3 studs high, see it here (URL) it has no name, it has a sticker of the ship name on the boat (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Oooh, nice kit. Too bad it's not still available, I'd want one to add to all the other ferry promo kits I have (then again, I'm not a Completist, so wouldn't pay insane prices to get it, either). (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

(...) By posting to lugnet.admin.database (I've xposted this there). (...) Lugnet is missing many promo sets. Brickset is by far the better reference for promos. I guess it just isn't a priority of the data base managers, combined with folks not (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.admin.database)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

Hi again I just made another discovery this boat 1924 is identical to the boat from Color Line Ferry - kit 1955 (URL) only difference is the stickers for the name and the bottom is blue on this, red on mine? Wow.. Has this happened before? -- (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)

  Re: Viking Line Ferry Promo

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:GEzv67.1qw@lugnet.com... (...) Neat sets, both. (...) There are quite a number of other color differences, as well. The black plates, the grey section along the side, red airplain (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.promo)