 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2826
Re: Did I just get bad news on the Legend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 14:10:34 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
I just received an e-mail from S@H that my Guarded Inns are backordered
due to unforseen demand. Is this just because they aren't scheduled to
ship until July 8 (snippity)?

I'm on the phone with an operator now (on hold).  They're apparently out of
backorder stock!  Amazing!  How many of you guys ordered 50+ of these
babies, anyway?  ;-)

Wait...wait...no biggie after all, I was still able to order some, and
they're still shipping the first week of July, on schedule.  After
conversing with her manager (?), she came back and said they're "getting
more in."

Can't wait to snag some Space Legends!!!  Hopefully the value of the
92?-68??-69?? boxes won't drop too much. 10001 Starfleet Voyager
(nah...copyright infringement)? 10002 Galaxy Explorer?  <<choke!!>>

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx