 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2801
    Re: And the July Surprise is... —Kevin Knoot
   (...) This is wonderful news! Let me be the 111th to thank you! It's a great feeling to know that as large a company as Lego is listening to it's fans, and is making such an effort to give them what they want. Bravo! Here are my wishes for future (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: And the July Surprise is... —Richard Marchetti
     (...) <snip> (...) Man, those are all REALLY excellent choices. Is it accidental that you chose a set with the black feathers? But anyway, those first two sets you mention are about as necessary as the Guarded Inn. Once you have some large castles, (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: And the July Surprise is... —Gary Istok
     Richard, I couldn't agree with you more. I bought 12 of those Blacksmith Shop sets back when they first came out (and I am not even into the castle theme) just for those two glorious red steep sloped corners (and the 1x4 red arches). We do need more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: And the July Surprise is... —Ian Constable
   (...) I think for a more diverse mini-figure set it would be better to re-issue Castle-Mini Figures. It has 2 forestmen, 1 lion-sheild, 2 black falcon sheild, and a Peasant. You could build up and army of each group by buying several copies of this (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)