 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2806
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 16:00:36 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Kevin Knoot writes:
6066 - Forestmen.  Another great low-pricepoint set that features 6 of the
highly regarded original Forestmen.  Need I say more?

I think for a more diverse mini-figure set it would be better to re-issue
Castle-Mini Figures.  It has 2 forestmen, 1 lion-sheild, 2 black falcon sheild,
and a Peasant.  You could build up and army of each group by buying several
copies of this set.
Ian