 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2799
    Re: And the July Surprise is... —Scott Sanburn
   Brad & All, (...) Wow, talk about extremely awesome! I would have NEVER imagined TLC ever doing this. It is a dream come true! : ) (...) That is great, so people who own the original sets can say, yes, I have the original one as well. Great idea! (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: And the July Surprise is... —Ian Constable
   (...) Then again, some of us could never imagine TLC making a Star Wars series. Ian (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)