 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2789
Re: And the July Surprise is...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 23:28:27 GMT

I wonder if the 12v trains will come with a 9v motor.
I mean come on those trains are Legends too, they have GOT to re-relese them!

Lee.

I was just thinking of that... can you imagine a 7750 with the large red
wheels and a bright red 9V motor in the tender?  That would be sweet!
Althought that would technically be a different set, so they would give
it a new name/number etc.

The other train candidate I was thinking about was the 4536 blue
hopper.  Its a nice small set so the price point would be low, similar
to the guarded inn. Probably about $20, much better than the $50-$60
each I've paid for my 3...

Kevin