 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2779
  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) EXCELLENT! THIS HAS MADE MY DAY:>)))) I wonder if the 12v trains will come with a 9v motor. I mean come on those trains are Legends too, they have GOT to re-relese them! Lee. (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I was just thinking of that... can you imagine a 7750 with the large red wheels and a bright red 9V motor in the tender? That would be sweet! Althought that would technically be a different set, so they would give it a new name/number etc. The (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)