 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2770
Re: I don't want to complain, but....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2001 17:25:24 GMT

Lawrence, I agree with you 100%.

Bulk Sales have kind of been pretty stagnant.  I would love to see clear bricks
in many sizes, macaroni bricks, 2x2 round bricks, and more town windows
available.
Ditto for sloped bricks, especially steep slopes.

Gary Istok

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

First, I am not complaining that Lego is re-releasing the 6067.
Great news.

But........

If they are going to produce these sets again, I just pray they will put the
red/black tudor castle walls into the bulk bricks section.

I think its great that they are re-releasing classic sets,

But....

What about some classic bulk bricks?

I would love to buy 50, even more, of the castle wall peices, but I dont
want the 50 horses that come with them!
Just give me the bricks!
(ok I could part them out, but thats not really the point is - why have bulk
bricks?)

I know we can get into a big debate here, but I can't help feeling that it
has to be easier to put 10 walls in a bag, and add it to shop @ home, than
to pick a whole set, produce new packaging etc.
And seeing as they are already doing the later anyway, and are already
manufacturing the bricks, why not put them in some bags of 10 as well.
Please. Pretty please?

Sorry, but I just feel that since its inception, bulk bricks hasn't really
gone anywhere.
It has hardly faned out, piece wise, has it?

regards
lawrence