 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2727
  Re: And the July Surprise is...

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes: <<snipped the best news in the world since the last one>> (...) YESSSSSSSSsss...sss!!!! Another great step from LEGO Direct. And I thought things couldn't be better after I received my Sopwith Camel. But (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) It is now june 8th, 15:52 CET. I still can't find the '10000' in the dutch part of shop.lego.com. I want to order my guarded inn!!! Mark -pressing refresh once more- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) I just pre-ordered it on the US website using the "10000" in the Lego Finder box to find it. Then, after the confirmation was finished and the Order Reference Number showed up, on the bottom of the page it asked me the following: "Help us (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: And the July Surprise is...

(...) Stand down Red Alert, go back to Magenta. The 10000 has arrived in the dutch corner now. I just finished my order of the Guarded Inn (and a few other sets). Mark -now the waiting begins- de Kock (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)