 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 26
Re: the latest news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 01:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
But, if that is the case, why say 1) this will be available form S@H until
the e-commerce section is up, and then say 2) This service will be available
in the US, and later in Europe. To me this says that when the e-commerce
section is up, this will be available to the US and europe, and nowhere
else. [Further, I could see no reference to this service expanding outside
these constraints in the posting !]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)

Ben,

You really need to get to the bottom of this problem where your posts start a
new thread and don't tag onto the original thread. It makes it really hard to
follow!

Pete Callaway