 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 254
Re: Got my order ... uh oh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 04:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Tom Stangl writes:
I'm kind of bummed - I WANTED clear glass on the 1x4x5 windows, NOT • trans-blue!
They pictured clear!  Oh well.

I'd gladly take either!  I prefer trans-lt-blue, because most office
building windows are tinted, and they match the 6 tall black/trans-lt-blue
windows that I have a few of.  Clear windows are good for some things,
like ground level storefronts, but tinted is definately better for
other floors of a modern office building.

KL