 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 246
Re: Got my order ... uh oh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:19:54 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

Haven't had a chance to go through it all but the black roof peaks pack is
low slopes instead of medium slopes!

Got my order also-  my roof tiles are 2x4 medium slopes.  Pictures of
the packages can be found at:

I'm glad to see that the parts come in simple bags instead of the bag
within a bag that parts packs have been coming in.  Thanks Lego!

-chris