 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 24
    RE: the latest news —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) But, if that is the case, why say 1) this will be available form S@H until the e-commerce section is up, and then say 2) This service will be available in the US, and later in Europe. To me this says that when the e-commerce section is up, (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the latest news —Peter Callaway
     (...) Ben, You really need to get to the bottom of this problem where your posts start a new thread and don't tag onto the original thread. It makes it really hard to follow! Pete Callaway (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the latest news —Jonathan Wilson
    (...) AFAIK: it says that it will initially be available in the US via s@h and in europe through a toll free number, then there will be an ecommerse site (for parts and sets as well I assume) that will be available all over the world. (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)