 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2288
    Re: Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest —John Neal
    (...) I wouldn't read too deeply into those clauses-- I'm sure it has to do with lawyering more than anything else. (...) Actually, are the contest and simple recognition mutually exclusive? I think you have a good idea in its own right, Zonk. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest —Christopher Masi
    It makes me sad that John is entering his models,[1] because I am entering some of my models too. Now I know that there will be some stiff competition :(. If I win I will continue to show my models on my web site. I hope and suspect that LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)