 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2253
    Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) done to LEGO employees posting with their LEGO account, as far as I can see. I was interested in learning what "yesterday's event" was, which apparently triggered the above change. (...) So if I understand this correctly, the announcement of (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) "Yesterday" in this context is wednesday last, I think, as the filter was put in place Thursday, I think. I know for a fact that the train contest reminder was posted after the filter was put in place, based on correspondence. I speculate it (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings —Todd Lehman
   (...) Exactly. The ultimate tipping point was the Bionicle thread on Thursday, but the tipping point isn't really relevant. Rather, it was a sudden realization based on recent events (not the events themselves) that we'd totally forgotten to put (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)