 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2241
    Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer —Christian Gemünden
   Wooohoooo! Thanks Tomas! I am just done with drooling over that entire "official vs. unofficial" thread and was really scared of the possible vanish this may cause. And now you have pleased me soooo much with this extremely interesting news, THANKS (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer —Michael Edwards
   (...) the (...) information (...) This will be successful, my local shops have sold out on the Bionicles and seem to be in big demand.. Looks like its going to kill POKEMON - DIE DIE, i hate those little monsters...... And shops are having a hard (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic.bionicle)