 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2189
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) They can answer the question. They just can't answer it in a fan forum. Which *is* a good thing, because when you see it there will be no doubt that it is 100% Official LEGO position. (...) No, I am saying that I would prefer to see fans only (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Yes indeed. Of course it doesn't work 100% reliably (1), leaves no trace, and provides no opportunity for anyone else to comment, offer workarounds, etc. where that would be a helpful thing to do. Seriously... this blocking of posts to .admin (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) "That Larry guy, he just keeps trying to give money, I wish he'd go away." ;^) I've noticed the lost mail thing too, and the response rate. I remember he once said that he prioritized messages and replied to those, and still some got lost (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Well, if that's the case, them I'm being ignored for wanting to give money away, too ;-) Or, at least, to get Todd to collect that 50$ I sent him half a year ago.... (...) Regards, Hakan (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)