 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2174
  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) Tomas, Could you clarify what you mean by "That's the official word"? The reason I ask is, usually, when someone says something is "the official word," what they mean is that everyone on the inside has been told exactly what to say and what (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

What I meant in that case is "that's what I have been told by a person in Denmark who knows what's going on with the 8530 Kanohi set." In other words, it's information from Denmark, not from my own brain -- which is currently located in New York and (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) I appreciate your taking the time to clarify. (...) Hey, anything's possible on the Internet, right? It would simply be a question of LEGO either wanting to do it and doing it, or not wanting to do it, and not doing it. Brad Justus told us in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)