 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2175
Re: Bionicle correction and more info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:07:22 GMT

What I meant in that case is "that's what I have been told by a person in
Denmark who knows what's going on with the 8530 Kanohi set." In other words,
it's information from Denmark, not from my own brain -- which is currently
located in New York and has a rather limited understanding of what's
happening in Danish factories, and so forth.

As for the other kind of official word -- yes, we are always trying to make
sure different parts of this far-flung company don't have their signals
crossed. But the real "official word" in that sense will be the FAQ that's
released. That's part of why it's taking a while to finish -- we need to
make sure everyone is on the same page, like you say. I posted today because
I wanted to let you all know the FAQ is in progress, and answer a couple of
the questions that Christian, Michael etc. have been patiently asking.

Oh, about the link to lugnet.technic.bionicle -- I'll look into whether
that's possible.

Tomas Clark
LEGO Direct

In lugnet.lego.direct, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.lego.direct, Tomas Clark writes:
[...] What I should have said is "from now on, in the rest of the
releases of packs for the rest of the year, the distribution of
those 73 masks should be equal."  That's the official word.  [...]

Tomas,

Could you clarify what you mean by "That's the official word"?  The reason I
ask is, usually, when someone says something is "the official word," what
they mean is that everyone on the inside has been told exactly what to say
and what not to say, and how to say it or not say it, so that everyone is on
the same page when they make public statements.

--Todd