 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2114
  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) I can speak to this a *little* bit as I have been discussing this issue for several months with somebody at LEGO. My understanding is that the Shell promo was about a "4 million pack-out" (as the term was relayed to me). So, I too asked the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Lugnet Promo Sets

(...) This I like :) If this was to happen, I would gladly consider buying some (if they were available to aussies for a decent price...) I would gladly buy old style castle, pirate, space, town etc sets, even with todays minifigs in it. I can say (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)