 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1934
    Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident.... —Kevin Wilson
   Gary Istok wrote in message <3A8849CA.D0115B43@u...ch.edu>... (...) Yes, he just entered it in the Town Building Contest. Are we going to see anything from you Gary, or did you miss the announcements? (URL) Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: The effects of Bulk Sales are evident.... —Gary Istok
   Sorry Kevin, but I missed the announcement. I'll have to enter the next contest you have. I just looked at the entrants, and I am impressed. I see Kevin Loch is building himself a downtown. Great job! My current project is CENTRAL STATION, a large (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)