 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1896
  Re: NDAs

(...) They've already answered this question, albiet indirectly, by saying that what does get released will be released by LEGO Direct in LD's time frame. So, IOW, no. James (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

(...) Fair enough. I figured it was something like that, but I thought I might have missed a more specific answer (like, "don't say anything until Wednesday") Dave! (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message news:G8nq6u.H0x@lugnet.com... (...) Wednesday") (...) No problem. Believe me - we're going to actively be working with LEGO Direct ASAP on what to announce, etc. We all would like to be set at ease (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

Tim said something about "how those not present must feel..." I think it would be super if LDRAW people organized *own* summit. Just to talk amongst ourselves. Also show programs and eat. Maybe a sub-conference of Brickfest. I had an idea yesterday. (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

"Erik Olson" <olsone@spamcop.net> wrote in message news:G8nstH.Ip@lugnet.com... (...) Actually...Steve and I thought about that before but never really talked more about it. Good idea. Phone is another good thing, perhaps even Voice over IP - (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: NDAs

Telephone calls cost money, and unless a large amount of you have Conferencing ability, you can't get that many people involved. Just set up an AIM or IRC chat room and have at it. If you're worried about people wandering into an IRC room, make it (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)