 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1885
Re: can't enter lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2001 22:13:37 GMT

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message
last night and today, whenever I visit http://www.lego.com, I get this
error:    "The requested resource is in use"

I've gotten that message before at the site, but usually if I reload the
page it lets me in. But this time it won't. I've tried again and again,
with a few different browsers (NS and MSIE) on Mac and Linux.
-Suz

Well, better now (5PM EST), I get through about 50 percent of the time.

-Suz