 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1674
  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) I just keep looking at your IVAR shelves wondering when my Ikea is going to get in a shipment of corner units. junior (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

William Brumbach wrote in message ... (...) IVAR rules! Larry P and I both use it too (I've been buying it for 20 years, since it was called UFFE). Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) store: (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: 7171 tolerance (was: Not at all a pact with the devil... (values of TLC))

(...) IKEA does mail order. Or did. Sort of The problem is that it's sort of a do it yourself process. We got our first Ivar this way, from the Philadelphia store, 7 years ago now. We did it by calling and asking if we could order, there was no (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  IVAR (was a bunch of other stuff: the devil, anti-MS, tolerance, etc.)

(...) My fault for being so newsgroup unsaavy, I didn't consider the ensuing thread. I went to the website you can't order from there and I don't have the catalogue. I live in Center City Philadelphia so getting there isn't an issue but the corner (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: IVAR (was a bunch of other stuff: the devil, anti-MS, tolerance, etc.)

Have you asked your IKEA to order it for you. There usually pretty good about getting stuff in. They ordered an IVAR cabinet that I 'needed' for me and guarented I would have it before I moved to an area where the closest IKEA is 4 hours away (in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.storage)