 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1668
1667  |  1669
Subject:
New instructions paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 02:50:55 GMT

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread but I have some
praise for Lego.

I LOVE the new paper you are using for your instructions. It seems to have
some plastic composition to it that makes it more durable than the old
paper. This will greatly add to the durability of our instructions. Thank
you, thank you, thank you.

I was a little confused about why my 4561 had instructions made with both
papers. Are they going to change over to using this new paper full time?

Rose (who has done her share of complaining lately, a little praise is
needed.)