 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1627
  Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text

I completely agree with the other posts here. LEGO needs to hire a web designer, not a magazine designer. Whoever is doing the site seems to be forgetting that they are designing for an interactive medium that is, ultimately, interpreted to the user (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)

  Re: LEGO website bug report: can't read scrolling text

(...) Ahh...I love it when I see people make comments like this. I need to show this thread to the higher ups here at my company. I have been doing web design for the past 6 years. I love it and I always stick with the basics. I can make a site look (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish.html)