 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1522
    Re: S@H woes —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) While I find the site at times somewhat annoying, I don't see THOSE sorts of delays. what browser are you running? Some Mac thing? I am running IE 5.50 on Win 2000 over dialup, mostly. BTW (the menus are Javascript, but we know that (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H woes —Erik Olson
     Guess what? Those S@H menus don't work in IE 4 either. (Time to upgrade?) It turns out, IE 4 can't even be used on Microsoft's website anymore because too many links are implemented as javascript actions instead of, um, links. For instance, it's (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

         Re: S@H woes —Erik Olson
     I've been testing different browsers on my own web site (trying to implement advice the books give on being compatible--not easy.) Anyway, now I have Mac IE 3, 4, and 5 set up. Only 5 plays well with www.lego.com. It is more tolerable than Netscape (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: S@H woes —Mark Sandlin
   (...) Ah, great. More computer bigotry. Thanks. Very helpful. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)