 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1509
    Re: Destroyer Droid head? —Geoffrey Hyde
   If you need the amendments sheets for a particular model, I'm told by LCSA, at least, that all one has to do is to call or write with details of the amendment sheets that are required. Shouldn't really be necessary for them to post it on their site, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Destroyer Droid head? —Ronald Vallenduuk
   That's fine, but how am I supposed to know there is an amendment sheet in the first place? Duq "Geoffrey Hyde" <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message news:G6Ct47.KxC@lugnet.com... (...) LCSA, (...) them (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Destroyer Droid head? —Geoffrey Hyde
   One way is to just call and ask. :-) I found out about a correction sheet and parts that were made for the barcode truck model I have. It does help, though, if it looks obvious that a correction sheet should be available. -- Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic)

        Barcode truck - was "Destroyer Droid head?" —Thomas D. Fulk, Jr.
   (...) I just got one of those barcode trucks... how can I tell if I need to call for the update? Maybe we need a group for reporting errors and if official TLC update sheets are available. Even better would be some sort of database of sets that are (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)