 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1511
Re: Destroyer Droid head?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:22:52 GMT

One way is to just call and ask.  :-)  I found out about a correction sheet
and parts that were made for the barcode truck model I have.  It does help,
though, if it looks obvious that a correction sheet should be available.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote in message news:G6DnF9.6BH@lugnet.com...
That's fine, but how am I supposed to know there is an amendment sheet in
the first place?

Duq

"Geoffrey Hyde" <ghyde@ledanet.com.au> wrote in message
If you need the amendments sheets for a particular model, I'm told by • LCSA,
at least, that all one has to do is to call or write with details of the
amendment sheets that are required.  Shouldn't really be necessary for • them
to post it on their site, but then TLG could do that if they wanted to.