 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 146
Re: Why Lego, Why
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 22:51:50 GMT

Hydraulics?  I can't ever remember seeing any mention of LEGO developing
hydraulics.

If they are going to be using hydraulics, though, I think they'd better be
using better hoses and fittings, fluid isn't that easy to hold under
pressure.

--
Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Adam Ogle <oglewood@lcs.net> wrote in message news:Fw01wC.9F9@lugnet.com...
This is to Brad.

Why is Lego not making pneumatics.  I ordered to sets of hoses, switches,
and cylinders and only got the cylinders.  Is the hydraulics taking over?
If they are I wish they would make cylinders you can control like the
pneumatics.

Adam