 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1448
  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) They have people that used to work for LEGO amongst them, so I'd say Ya they know someone :^) One thing about the train line, they don't seem to follow the 'normal rules' for themes. It usually has less sets in the theme and the theme runs (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)

  Re: End of 9V train line?!

(...) To be honest, I don't think any AFOL has specific knowledge of the future of LEGO trains....yet;-) But I do know this: that rumors of the demise LEGO trains have been greatly exaggerated;-) I don't even know if they are keeping the 9 volt (...) (24 years ago, 8-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains)