 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1431
    Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002 —Frank Filz
   (...) If you had read my whole note, you would have seen that I'm not saying TLC shouldn't have a CAD program (I think they should), what I'm saying is that the data file should not be the input to the parts ordering, that should just be a parts (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Custom Built LEGO Sets in 2002 —John Jensen
   (...) Sorry, I can see now that I was a bit unclear here... It wasn't an idea, but a fear:) If Lego is going to let us play digitally with every brick they have (and I'm actually not sure they are) you can be certain that they will go to some (...) (24 years ago, 9-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)