 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1412
Re: Please help: Call from "Rick Highberger"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 20:10:20 GMT

Good thought!  But alas, no it wasn't Eric.

Anyone else have an idea?

Thanks!
-Peter
"Gary Istok" <gistok@umich.edu> wrote in message
Are you sure it wasn't "ERIC HARSHBARGER"????

His EMAIL id is:

eric@ericharshbarger.org

Gary Istok

"Peter A. Vogel" wrote:

I got a message at the school that the LEGO Robotics team I coach
represents.  The
message indicates Rich Highberger, of LEGO called to speak with me • yesterday
(following
our outstanding showing on Sunday, where we placed 2nd overall and took • home
the
Rookie All Star award as well).  The number he left is an 800 number • that
requires an
"Access Code" which either was not written down or which he forgot to • leave.

So!  If anyone at LEGO, or in the LUGNET community knows how to get hold • of
Rick, can you please let me know (use my pvogel@arsin.com address, the
address I'm
posting from has been having Pacbell-induced problems of late) or please • let
Rick know
that he can get hold of me as pvogel@arsin.com.

Thanks!
-Peter