 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1350
Please help: Call from "Rick Highberger"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 19:43:57 GMT

I got a message at the school that the LEGO Robotics team I coach
represents.  The
message indicates Rich Highberger, of LEGO called to speak with me yesterday
(following
our outstanding showing on Sunday, where we placed 2nd overall and took home
the
Rookie All Star award as well).  The number he left is an 800 number that
requires an
"Access Code" which either was not written down or which he forgot to leave.

So!  If anyone at LEGO, or in the LUGNET community knows how to get hold of
Rick, can you please let me know (use my pvogel@arsin.com address, the
address I'm
posting from has been having Pacbell-induced problems of late) or please let
Rick know
that he can get hold of me as pvogel@arsin.com.

Thanks!
-Peter