 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1380
  GoB Designs

I have been follwoing the discussion about TLG's announcement regarding "design your own" set and the sub-discussion about GoB designs and the possibility of people copying them. This is a suggestion to the GoB designers. I think that your group (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: GoB Designs

(...) Thank you very much for your input! This topic is being discussed in detail, and we're considering all options. Some members have already discussed plans to do so, some are not sure about it. It's too early to evaluate what the effect of TLC (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)