 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 125
    Re: the latest news —Tom Stangl
   So what's the latest news? Brad's post is almost a month old, with no new posts, even though "I and other representatives of The LEGO Company will now be participating in LUGNET on the order of once a week or so." I know you're busy getting LD off (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: the latest news —Tom Stangl
   And now that Brad's post is SIX weeks old, I'm wondering what timeline TLC exists on?? "or so" usually doesn't mean "a magnitude", but it's rapidly approaching that. Brad - can we please get an update? Hire an intern if you have to, pay him in ABS (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct) !

        Re: the latest news —Ben Roller
   (...) I've been wondering what's going on for a few weeks now. Brad Justus has said a lot of nice things, but so far it has been all talk and PR and no (visible) results. We're still waiting for that list that was to be announced in early May. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)