 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *919 (-10)
  Re: S@H exclusive minifigure has been shipped! (#3723)

What color is the Statue of Liberty? (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bulk ordering

Hi to the one of Lego who read this. Is it possible to add the quantity of bricks there are in each individual bulk package? I see only the order number, color, model of brick and price, but no quantity. I , and perhaps everyone, would like to know (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) But I credit Larry with enough intelligence to tell when he's being BS'ed. (...) I have no doubt that this holds true for the 'overflow' agency that LEGO contracts with. My guess is that things are somewhat above average at S@H, based on the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) That's an outstanding design, Brad. Good work. I've X-posted this to lego.direct, because I think it makes a point relevant to Lego Direct: Wow. *THIS* is the sort of thing we want to be able to do. Sure, it's a pipe dream to be able to order (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Not a problem: there are no patches to browse for, because Microsoft stopped supporting everything of theirs that I own years ago ;-) (...) Me, too. But I get them because I know they've built a back door into the Exploder to support the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Where did I say BJ does not exist? Scott A (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) Or someone who SAYS he's Brad, has tapped into the TLC switchboard, and has enough bulk LEGO in his personal collection to send you several K8's of it for your kids play area, anyway. Not proof enough. :-) Right, Scott? FUT to o-t.fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) I didn't notice any unreasonable slowness on the hi-band site over a cable modem. I doubt it's the design that's causing the slowness you had; I imagine either the server or the network was overloaded when you visited the site. (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

"Scott A" <s.arthur@hw.ac.uk> wrote in message news:G2LIru.I8L@lugnet.com... (...) liar, (...) after a (...) know (...) When I was graduating from college I sent a graduation announctment to the President (Ronald Reagan at the time). A few weeks (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Shop at Home up and running?

(...) No, no -- that's just crusty ol' Lar. Everyone loves him and the effusions that spill from his lips. You and I on the other hand... =) -- Richard (far less serious than some apparently think, but I do say what I mean -- it's just that Lugnet (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact