 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *5470 (-5)
  8431 Sold Out

Dear LEGO Direct, Is 8431 sold out for good or is this just temporary? On SAH they show it as being sold-out and I was surprised there wasn't an option for back-orders. I decided not to worry but today I got my SAH catalog and I see 8430 but no (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

(...) I was just talking with someone about this very thing yesterday. This item has been listed as "sold out" for a few weeks now. It is my hope that this item will be restocked soon and NOT discontinued. On a similar note, I have what could be (...) (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

"Adrian Egli" <aegli@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:H7yI7C.2pD@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) They are still available with "ship to country" set to Germany. HTH. -- Cheers Carlo LUGNET #24 (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  2x4 Dark Gray Bricks Discontinued??

I just came back from a little vacation and decided it was a good time to get building again. I'm going through my bricks and discover I'm short of 2x4 dark gray. The SAH site says "sold out" but as a just-in-case, I call up just to make sure. OK, (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Light Gray Tiles in set #10041

Hello, In set #10041, the LEGO Legends remake of #6390 - 'Main Street', it seems to me that for the rails of the building crane the original parts #812 - 'Train Level Crossing Center Rail Cap Insert' have been replaced by plates with tiles on top of (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact