 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *4304 (-10)
  Re: LEGO spammed me

Amy Hughes wrote in message ... (...) I got it. I don't mind so much getting the email - I don't remember whether I signed up to receive emails or not - my problem is that if I want to limit the emails they have me signed up for, I have to give them (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO spammed me

(...) Lego Spam, eh?! I guess they *really* want to sell off those Super Chief engines! :) BTW, I wouldn't mind getting Lego spam in my inbox, so as long as it doesn't deal with anything that I don't want. (used lego? No way!) Just my two brickz... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO spammed me

(...) I just got one announcing the Santa Fe auctions on eBay within the last fifteeen minutes. The only other one I remember was one announcing the release of the Ltd Ed Santa Fe engines. I didn't mind receiving either of them. (I'm surprised you (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LEGO spammed me

(...) When and what? I did get a mailing from them quite a few weeks ago but I asked to get promo mails. I have not received anything of late. (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  LEGO spammed me

Did everyone get their serving of LEGO spam? Is this how my choice to *not* save S@H account info is honored? Amy (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

It's almost impossible for me to skip over this debate(?) without saying something. Rick Clark has nailed this directly on the head. In my opinion he is 100% correct. What is so wrong about Lego Direct selling these 1-10 Santa Fe Trains, especially (...) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LD's Auctions

(...) That penultimate sentence got me thinking. . . Now, the fact is that there are, and have been for some time, parts that builders could not get at "normal" prices. Lugnet readers hear about these often when people report on their trips to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: LD's Auctions (Re: Going once, going twice, sold!)

(...) I think what they're trying to say is that "The locomotive does not come assembled as shown, but instead, one needs to build it in order to have the nice looking display model shown here." This is different from the stand/tracks, which come (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Going once, going twice, sold!

I was told by someone at S@H that the #ed SFs were pulled from the site because they are out of them in any country that had them EXCEPT the US. This was yesterday, though, so if you are in the US and still want to try for #ed ones, I suggest you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: LD's Auctions - Super Chief

(...) While the purpose of a business may be to make money (not the only purpose, but it doesn't matter), whatever LD makes from these auctions will hardly be a blip on their financial radar. It's more of a marketing stunt, allowing LD to expose (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact